Last wednesday 19th of may it was released FP1a of Novapoint 18.00. This version includes:
Updates in Novapoint Base
- Supporting AutoCAD 2011
Updates in Novapoint Railway
- Bugfix: Railway symbols – Correct switch is now inserted for switch 1:18,4 R=1200 Left.
- Bugfix: Excel Alignment Report (Ticket #505): Speed, cant and insufficient cant added to the tab RADIUS POINTS and CANT. They are also now diplayed without decimals.
- Bugfix: Alingments Points Acad Report Table (Ticket #506): Misc fixes.
Updates in Novapoint Water and Sewer
-Bugfix: Wrong wallthikness returned from configuration for pipes with D > 800mm
- Stabilize: In some cases presenting existing objects in Vertical drawing caused error when closing/opening
- Stabilize: Narrowed vertical drawing GRID if large elevation interval is saved in model. E.g. if ”-999” is selected from DTM.
- Bugfix: Change connection type manhole to bend, or bend to manhole; wrong reference elevation was used.
- Bugfix Plan drawing: Pipes not drawn if they were shorter than half the length of the trench section. Trim of pipes to prevent overlap also caused the pipes not to be drawn.
- Bugfix Long Section: Crashed if object device was not defined in WS model.
- Bugfix Long Section: Now possible to present manhole with “negative” start station.
- Bugfix Draw 3D Solid: Crashed if connection was not defined in WS model.
- Fix: Cross section Calculation failed due to approximation of trench length.
- Fix: Cross section model for trench.